Monday, January 14, 2008

Smoothies

In the last three days I think i've drunk more smoothie than is recommendable to drink. Common sense dictates that after this much fruit I should now be running for the toilet every half an hour in intense acid-induced agony. However, I actually feel like I have more energy, I appear to have lost a little weight, and my skin is looking great! So i'm pondering on the possiblity of creating some kind of smoothie diet and getting rich off it quick...I could call it:

SMOOTHIEOZIE - THE YUMMY WAY TO IMPROVE YOUR LIFE!

And then go on to explain how you can lose weight, get great skin, and gain energy just by drinking smoothies every day. Make up a few healthy fruity smoothie recipes (including of course the obligatory banana, cherry, chocolate icecream, Amaretto and Baileys one for that once-a-month pig out we all need...) include some nice illustrations, get myself booked onto Richard and Judy to get it some good PR, and we're away! I'll show those Innocent pioneers that they aren't the only ones who can make money out of fruit pulp and get away with it...

2 comments:

yorksdevil said...

I was recently dismayed to find orange juice contains only marginally less sugar than Coke.

The Walker said...

Oops... you beat me to it! Fair and square :) The only option I am left with is... hmmm... well... BEER!

Good one! I know quite a few who've binged on smoothies in the last couple of years... Cheers!